Topic: Need help with Match Selection Glitch/Error

I selected Berdych to win the match with Ferrer, however it is showing as 'no selection'. 

I was re-verifying my selection not realizing the match time was about to lock...and now it is showing as no selection.  Please help, thank you.

Re: Need help with Match Selection Glitch/Error

It is now showing as Ferrer...better than nothing!

Charles, either the website isn't working or it's my stupidass phone, either way I can't make my match predictions

Bouchard, Halep, Safarova, Wawrinka and Raonic are my selections please Charles. Thank you for your help

No problem Johnny. I can get these entered  for you tomorrow. Don't worry if the matches start before I get to it, it does not matter.

Charles, can you please fix my Milos/Krigios match?  I picked Milos.  Thanks!

20 Queen Droid & BB-8 Cup Wimbledon 14 US Open Yoda Cup16 Wimbledon 14 French Open Alpha Cup12, 13 & 16
King Droid 15 Naboo Cup 14 Lord Vader- RU

Thanks Charles, the website is still not loading correctly for whatever reason so I may have to post my picks again tonite.

Yep, I cannot make a choice for the Milos/Kyrgios match...maybe the unlikelihood of Kyrgios completely threw off the database tables.  hahahahaha

Last edited by vegastriguy (Jul. 2, 2014 11:41am)

I'm having the same issue.

For those people who are having issues, how are you trying to make match picks? What OS, what device?

iOS 7
iPhone 5c

So who did you initially pick JG? Raonic no?

2016: Rey Saber, Lord Vader, Supreme Jedi, Yoda Crew player of the year
2014: Lord Vader, King Droid, Naboo Champion, Yoda Crew player of the year
2013: Yoda Cup Wimbledon champion, Yoda Cup Guru Runner-up
2012: Yoda Cup Wimbledon champion

Yes raonic.

I am in Windows 7, Firefox and Chrome.

I mean I never actually had the option to select him, but he was the plan.

This site is not compatible with iPhones or iPads. We are doing a large site update in July and August, so this will be fixed, but for now please use FireFox or Chrome or IE browsers.

Johnny, fixing these issues takes me a bit of time, so please don't just post your picks here for me to deal with and assume it's a quick fix. This site does not work on a phone, so please use a web browser on a laptop or desktop computer.

BHP--2012-13-KING-DROID wrote:

Charles, can you please fix my Milos/Krigios match?  I picked Milos.  Thanks!

Did you see this Charles?  Mine was a glitch as I had Milos picked and then it went away.  + 24 please... smile

20 Queen Droid & BB-8 Cup Wimbledon 14 US Open Yoda Cup16 Wimbledon 14 French Open Alpha Cup12, 13 & 16
King Droid 15 Naboo Cup 14 Lord Vader- RU

All fixed.

Johnny, you already had Makarova selected in the database, so I did not change this to Safarova.

Thanks Charles....as a web guy myself with many side projects, I know this sort of stuff is a PIA but I appreciate your service and the website.

Yes, thank you Charles seriously I'm sure we take your work for granted. I am unable because of schedule and other reasons to get to a computer most of the week. I have always used my phone and it has always worked. It is now working again as I have just made my match picks for tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience sad

No problem Johnny - glad it worked for you this time.

Thank you Charles.

I had a glitch with my Milos/Kyrgios match selection.  I chose Raonic to win.  Could anyone help me out with this?  All I see is one of the match selection messages on my dashboard, but all it says is "selected to win her quarterfinal match against Milos Raonic," which obviously seems wrong.  Thanks

All fixed nj.