Topic: Problem with the deadline

In the profiles and "to do list" of people who didn't completed their teams it says that they have until Aug.27.2012 23:00 to complete the teams.It says until 23:00 CET although the matches are beginning at 17:00 CET,so I assume that teams will be open for edit until 23:00 CET tonight if you do not correct this.

Last edited by Dragan (Aug. 27, 2012 3:06am)

Re: Problem with the deadline

For me it is showing the deadline as 3PM EST, but match play has already started.  I would like to make sure that my selections are locked, I made my 7th pick just before the 11AM cutoff.

That's strange, sorry about that. I think we have a bug, and I will get it looked at before the Australian Open.

It's the same problem again.

It says in our profiles that we have until 14-th of January, 7:00 AM CET to make our teams, but the first matches are starting at 1:00 AM CET on the 14-th of January.

Last edited by Dragan (Jan. 12, 2013 3:43am)

That is strange. My page says I have until 7pm Eastern Time on Jan 13th, and this is correct. CET (Central European Time) is 6 hours ahead of Eastern Time, so you are correct - it should say 1am on Jan 14th. Are you sure you have your time zone in account options selected correctly? Can you double check for me?

Yes, I have the time zone in my account options set correctly.

Last edited by Dragan (Jan. 12, 2013 10:11pm)

Can you check again now Dragan? I think we have fixed it.

Yeah, it's ok now.

Excellent. Thanks for reporting the problem.

You're welcome.

There is a problem with the match picks.It's related to Sharapova - Makarova match as well as Azarenka - Kuznetsova match.The match between Sharapova and Makarova should be scheduled to January 22-nd at 5:30 AM CET, not Azarenka - Kuznetsova.

Last edited by Dragan (Jan. 21, 2013 3:45pm)

Thanks for the heads up about this Dragan. We will look in to this.

Let me know if that looks better now.

You're welcome, but there is no need for you to thank me every time when I report this kinds of problems.It really isn't hard for me to alarm you sometimes.

It's ok now.

Last edited by Dragan (Jan. 21, 2013 4:57pm)

Hey Charles, there is a problem with the match pick deadline again. Although it says on my profile like it should be, for example that the first match of the day starts at 11:00 AM CET, the picks are open for edit one hour after the scheduled deadline.
This is maybe related, so just that you know, when someone makes a post in our league the time of the post is not correct. For examle, when someone makes a post at 11:55 AM CET, the time of the post stands 10:55 AM CET.

I just looked and the Federer/Gulbis Match Pick is still open even though they've already played a set.  But the Tomljanovic/Navarro pick is closed and they haven't played a point.

-Arvis

This is so strange, as I'm using the exact same start times as I did last year. I wonder if the hosting company changed the time zone of my server. I'll move everything back an hour. We are doing a major site update later this year, and this is something we will address.

Arvis, many of the match times are estimated because of how the schedule is given, so it's possible that is responsible for the difference you are seeing.

The remaining matches for today look good. I'm going to move all future matches up by 1 hour. Please let me know if you notice an issue with the start times asap.

Looks like the server time was changed from Central Time to Mountain Time between the AO and the FO, although I don't know why this happened. Again, I am very sorry for this and we will make it a top priority to address this issue in our site update later this summer.

Hey Charles, you should check the deadlines for match picks, it looks that they are not set right.

You are correct Dragan, they seem to out by one hour again. hmm

2021 - OG Champ, AO Yoda Cup, 2020 Supreme Jedi UFTR No.1, Lord Vader
2017 - Rey Saber Champ, Padme , BIG 5 Career Slam, Yoda Crew Hall Of Fame
2015 - Obi Wan Master, King Droid, Yoda Crew POTY 2014 - Guru Runner-Up
2013 - Guru Winner (2014 Yoda Cup Guru), US Open Yoda Cup, Yoda Crew POTY 2012 - Lord Vader 2011 - Wimbledon Yoda Cup

Sorry, this should be fixed now and for the rest of the tournament.