Topic: Drag & drop players

I am trying to creat my team for tomorrows Roland Garros & I cannot drag & drop any of the players, is there a problem, if so will it be rectified by tomorrow?

Re: Drag & drop players

Hi Bensbo. I was able to do it fine. What browser are you using? This info will help us figure out if we have an issue with one browser.

I would suggest you try two things:

1) clear your browser cache - this often solves this problem. Let me know if you do not know how to do this.
2) Install and use Firefox - IE sucks and often causes problems for people.

Thanks,
Charles

I cannot click and drag !! I was ok for Aussie open

We can't help anyone without basic information. If you are having a problem please tell us the exact browser you are using and OS version.

I cannot drag and drop from my iPad.  Do you know how to do it?

Hi Kamazw - do you have access to a computer with a different browser? We know that it works fine in IE8 and Firefox, and I am not sure we have enough time to get this fixed in time. Can you install Firefox on your ipad?

Hi Charles, not sure what browser i am using. I am going in through AOL, which is powered by google. Its too late now anyway. So I will have to wait for Wimbledon. Thanks for your help though

I'm not sure what you mean by "going through AOL" - do they have their own browser? Do you know how old the AOL software is? When did you originally install it?

They use Google as their browser. But please dont worry about it. It worked for the Australian open but not for Roland Garros. I am thinking about deleting my account. Please let me know how I can do this