Topic: Profile Pic / Avatar

Can't seem to change my pic/avatar ... when I click browse to select my new image ... the loading screen bar comes up but doesn't stop loading ...

noticed a couple other threads on this issue ... how'd u guys get it to load / work?

i'm using Windows Vista and IE ... rarely have any problems ...

maybe just a glitch or lots of traffic on server with new people registering since French Open starts in few days ...

anyways if anyone else having/had this problem and got it to work pls let me know ...

thanks

Re: Profile Pic / Avatar

I just created an account and changed my photo without a problem. I'm using Firefox 3.6 in Windows 7.

Hi Asantini - what version of IE are you using?

hey thx for replyin ...

charles i'm using IE version 7 i think ... that's probably the problem ... i like it better than 8 ... no biggie tho ... i can keep the default avatar ... i was only gonna change it to a Cdn flag ... LOL ... so no harm done ...

take it ez

I highly recommend you upgrade to IE8, or even better switch to Firefox - it's MUCH better than any of the IE browsers. In any event, you can have Firefox and IE7 installed on the same computer and use FF when IE7 can't do the job. It only takes 2 minutes to install FF, so it might be worth it. I love Canada, so I am biased because I think it would make a great avatar smile