Topic: AO '14 WOMEN'S TOURNEY THE BEST IN HISTORY

After tonight's shocking, historic performance by Ana Ivanovic, the women's draw is WIDE OPEN.
I think it's clear that any of the 4 left on top -- Ivanovic, Bouchard  [OK, she didn't win yet], Pennetta & Li -- could make the final.  I don't think anyone is the favorite. 

If Ana plays like she did tonight through the next week, then obviously she'll win.  But when did ANYONE ever play like that?  So can she keep it up?  It's anybody final to get to.

Even more amazing, of the 8 left on the bottom, NOBODY is a lock to win her next match.  Literally, any of the 8 could make the final.

So there we have it: 12 PLAYERS LEFT, AND ANY ONE OF THEM COULD BE THE CHAMPION!!!  WOW!!!
IT SIMPLY DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS!!!!!!!

Re: AO '14 WOMEN'S TOURNEY THE BEST IN HISTORY

Penneta 's gonna make it to the finals, Ana won't keep up with her form.

Any opinion is a good one regarding this issue (until proven wrong).  It's why this is the best EVER.
I LOVE IT!!!

I think it's going to be Li. Unless Ana keeps playing like last night (in which case she's invincible). Li has played consistently well And will be a tough one to beat.

My prediction is Azarenka def. Pennetta in the finals.

-Arvis

I'll agree that it's definitely open on Serena's half.  Now Sharapova is out, one more to go down and this will be VERY interesting.

Madame Li won her 2nd GS title over Domi.  One wacky Grand Slam!

16 Wimby 14 US Open Yoda Cup
16 Wimby 14 RG Alpha Cup
12, 13 & 16 King Droid
15 Naboo Cup 14 Lord Vader- RU

LOL, my Azarenka/Pennetta prediction couldn't have BEEN more wrong!  Neither even made the semis! #ArvisCurse

-Arvis