Topic: new member

I have registered and would like to know the steps to follow. I have a group of friends that will like to join a team i created.

The name i created is DWYK. We will like to participate in the next grand slam.

How should i go about inviting my friends to my team?

Thanks

Re: new member

First you need to create a league, then you go to the league's profile and click in actions and then in invite people to join, and put your friend's email in there. But I think that they have to register first.

2019: AO Yoda Cup, Obi Wan, R2D2 Crown, C3PO Trophy, Performance of the Year, Year End #3
2018: Obi Wan, Rey Saber, R2D2 Crown, C3PO Trophy, Most correct picks Award, Year End #2.
2017: BB-8 Cup, Year End #4. 2016: Padme Cup, RG Yoda Cup, Leia Tiara, Trophy Case Award, Rey Saber runner up, Year End #3.
2015: Lando Calrissian's Ring, GQ "The Green Anackin".

Thanks alot

any questions you have, just ask. smile

2019: AO Yoda Cup, Obi Wan, R2D2 Crown, C3PO Trophy, Performance of the Year, Year End #3
2018: Obi Wan, Rey Saber, R2D2 Crown, C3PO Trophy, Most correct picks Award, Year End #2.
2017: BB-8 Cup, Year End #4. 2016: Padme Cup, RG Yoda Cup, Leia Tiara, Trophy Case Award, Rey Saber runner up, Year End #3.

I cannot seem to drag and drop players into the right block,any assistance please?

that one never happened to me before, try to use a different browser, I'm using google chrome

Will try that, thanks

Well i tried another browser (google chrome) and i still am experiencing the same problem.

but you can't even drop one?

Not one player

I'll see if any of the Yoda crew can help you

Thanks man

That is strange. Try clearing your cache in your browser first. Then if that does not work try in the latest version of Firefox. I've never had a problem in Firefox.

Will try Fire fox as well, by the way i am using a Samsung Galaxy tab 10.1 if that makes a difference.

Do they drag but not drop or can you not drag them at all?

Cannot drag at all.

did you try to use a computer instead of a tablet?

I cracked my screen on my mac, so hence the tab,will try the mac though. Thanks guys

The reason it won't drag probably is that it takes what you're doing as a double click.