Topic: French Open

If anyone is doubting rafa and going to pick djokovic i will laugh and wait and then laugh when rafa beats him again Rafa simply doesn't lose in Roland Garros

Re: French Open

Now I am going to change my pick from Rafa to Djokovic.

-Arvis

If Novak ends up playing Rafa and IF he beats him then Roger might have an outside chance to win his 2nd title at RG. wink
Rafa is clearly the pre-tourney favourite though.

2018 - Princess Leia Champ
2017 - Rey Saber Champ, Padme Champ, Obi Wan R-Up, BIG 5 Career Slam, Yoda Crew Hall Of Fame 2016 - Padme Runner-Up
2015 - Obi Wan Master, King Droid, Yoda Crew POTY 2014 - Guru Race Runner-Up
2013 - Guru Race Winner (2014 Yoda Cup Guru), US Open Yoda Cup, Yoda Crew POTY 2012 - Lord Vader 2011 - Wimbledon Yoda Cup

I hate arrogance.  If somebody said this about Djokovic or Federer I would feel the same way.  But I know LNORTE10SPLAR or whatever is just trying to reassure himself after Nadal's loss to Novak in Monte Carlo, another venue where Nadal "just doesn't lose."

It's too bad nobody is this confident about Ferrer.  I could get behind that.  Poor guy.  Although it IS funny that there is some chatter out there about Ferrer pulling off the upset and winning the whole thing.  0-14 against Federer isn't a good sign for those rooting for THAT outcome.  But stranger things have happened.  Remember when Soderling got his first win against The Fed in this same tournament?

-Arvis

"Nobody beats Vitas Gerulaitis 13 times in a row."  Maybe nobody beats David Ferrer 15 times in a row.   ;-D

That said, I have Fed making the final.

sorry i didn't mean to be cocky when saying that but i just believe, since how he has played in previous tournaments, he will win
and now the big hitters he has trouble with on clay, berdych and del po can't match up with him...

I'm just thrilled that anyone in Yoda Cup would pick Nole to win.  Thanks!!!

As far as I'm concerned, Lnorte10splar, you did me a favor by "popping off" -- IF that's really what it was.  I appreciate it a great deal.  Keep it up!!!

Last edited by Don---2013-Yoda-Cup-Guru (May. 29, 2013 6:00pm)

Prices???

I'm a Rafa guy.  Obviously I'm happy if any of my Yoda Cup competitors take Nole to win -- if, as I expect, Rafa wins the tournament again.  I will gain lots of points on them in the race for 2014 Yoda Cup Guru.  Perhaps you didn't follow the thread. 

That said, Arvis was joking when he said he was switching to Nole and I was aware of that.  My post was a joke in response.  You could not have known that.